If You are looking for Easy method to Root Android then this article might be helpful for You. First, Let’s talk about Root. Root is a permission which allow any normal user to perform high level task and tweak to their Android Phone. We can say that Root is the key for Accessing all core function of your device. Now, What is rooting? In Normal Words Rooting is a process of breaking the seal to access core features and get Root access. Rooting Android phones can do lots of task then the Unrooted Android Phones. We can optimize the Phone CPU and RAM and Maximize their speed with simple tools available on internet.
Thing to Know Before Rooting
- You may break the warranty so better root your phone after warranty peroid
- Some device may brick or dead so I am not responsible for anything
- Root at your own risk
Easy method to Root Android
- Download this Tool called KingRoot and Install it.
- Download and Install USB drivers for Your Android Phone (You can get those drivers from you Phone Manufactures Websites).
- Now, Go to Android Phone Setting and Go to About Phone.
- Enable Developer Mode by Pressing Build Number 10 times Continuously (Only For Android Lollipop and Up, Older devices have Developer Options on their main Settings).
- You have successfully enabled Developer Mode.
- Go One Step Back, There you will find Developer Options.
- On or Check the USB debugging mode (Make enable).
- Connect USB to You computer or PC.
- If you successfully installed USB drivers for your Android Phone then Your PC will recognize your device (If not you can install and check you device from Device manager).
- Open KingRoot.
- It Takes Some time to Load up Components and Install Necessary Application to Your Phone.
- Your Phone Might Restart Many time so Sit back and Relax.
- After Some time You got a rooted device.
Now, You have successfully Rooted Your Android Phone with Easy with Easy Method. Tweak your phone as you like. Hope you like this Article. If so Consider Sharing and Do comment If you face any problem Rooting Android Phone. I am here to help you. Check my other Tech Related Articles from below.